It’s oficial: Leverage: Redemption is getting closer and closer! As July 9 rolls around, would you like some teases for each of the eight episodes? We’re going to have fun together with some goodies. After our 1×01, 1×02, 1×03, 1×04, 1×05, 1×06 and 1×07 advanced reviews, we finish with episode 1×08 “The Mastermind Job.” Are you ready to start learning what Leverage: Redemption has in store for you?
Here we go!
This episode marks the end of Leverage: Redemption season 1A, and for that reason, it´s an episode that will touch your hearts deeply.
We revisit the roots of the show and, in a way, the series is capable of laughing at itself without losing an iota of its essence or emotion.
It’s becoming more and more difficult to do this advanced review without revealing anything about what is really happening so I will only say that this episode feels like a tribute to the characters and the beginnings of the show, a necessary tribute to show us where we came from but without forget that this is a new path.
All the characters will make you emotional, but especially Sophie, she… will break your heart at some point.
Here are some takeaways from Leverage: Redemption 1×08 “The Mastermind Job”:
- I love when a show is able to parody itself.
- But apart from laughter … there will be tears.
- Sophie … I want to hug you tight and not let go.
- This case has an emotional impact on all the characters.
- Although Harry and Breanna feel less affected, they respect and understand what is happening.
- We cannot forget where we came from … or where we are going.
- The essence is always there.
- There is no better way to honor who should be honored.
Are you excited for Leverage: Redemption 1×08 “The Mastermind Job”? Feel free to tell us in the comments below!