Outlander season 7 is incredibly close! We were already able to enjoy the first episodes of the season and, so that you don’t bite your nails until Friday, in this advance review we bring you some teasers of everything that awaits you. Ready?
Here we go!
Jamie & Claire are the Mainstay of Outlander Season 7
Outlander season 7 picks up where season 6 left off. Jamie and Claire are separated and the charge for the murder of Malva Christie hangs over her. An accusation that will lead her to be close to losing everything. However, the resolution of this problem will be unexpected.
Even more unexpected will be the truth that will be discovered about Malva’s murder. Outlander season 7 will not save anything and will put an end to the plot that began the previous season in a way that will not leave anyone indifferent.
After dealing with the loose threads of the previous season, Outlander season 7 begins its own plot that unites characters we never thought would meet on screen, does justice — after years of waiting for it — to others, and completely turns the story around to change the paradigm of the characters and get them out of their comfort zone.
In the midst of it all, only Jamie and Claire stand as the pillars that hold themselves and their family together, despite all the dangers, situations, and bittersweet losses they must face.
Hard decisions will be the order of the day in Outlander season 7 as new characters are introduced to the audience. Their introduction feels organized and mixed with the characters we all love naturally with nods to the future.
Meanwhile, in the present, loyalties, and oaths are put to the test as all the characters prepare to face a situation that none of them sought, but from which they cannot escape.
See Outlander Season 7 Teasers Below
- There is something special about giving and sacrificing everything for someone you know will never reciprocate.
- But it’s also special to burn the world and enjoy the show for someone you love and who loves you unconditionally. Oaths are forever and are honored no matter what.
- Sometimes it’s better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission, especially if interesting conclusions are reached because of it.
- It’s nice that something that should never have happened ends for good in Outlander season 7.
- And I love the way Jamie and Claire talk about everything, even the most painful things. They know each other more than themselves.
- Ian is not coming to play this season. He is no longer a child and he shows it at every turn, making quick and difficult decisions. Especially for his family. He is capable of anything to protect them.
- Maybe, just maybe, Ian will meet his future this coming season, even if he doesn’t realize it…and that’s scary.
- Outlander season 7 fixes a few things where fans were very vocal about their complaints and give us some long-overdue scenes.
- Jamie and Brianna may or may not have some of the best scenes on the show.
- It’s exciting to see how far Roger and Jamie have come.
- Sometimes circumstances force us to move forward, even if we don’t want to.
- There is no greater proof of love than offering a way out to the person you love by wanting them to be safer, despite the pain it causes you.
- In Outlander season 7, a Brianna’s invention makes its appearance at the right time… even if we don’t like the result too much.
- Sometimes, life makes us experience situations that we never thought we would be able to witness… and the fact that it’s something unique makes it even more special.
- However, at other times life has an all too bitter way of reuniting with the people you love, putting even the most honorable man’s word to the test.
- Brianna and Roger function like a real family now, although not everything will be hunky-dory.
- There’s nothing Brianna won’t get, Roger could use it to never forget it.
- Jamie and Claire’s love can survive and prevail through distance and time.
- But do you know what is best? The same thing happens with their family.
- Jamie and Claire continue to enjoy their passion but it’s the intimacy that exists between them for me.
- Endings can be sad but an ending is always a new beginning.