Chicago Fire 10×20 “Halfway to the Moon” is the best kind of setup episode, in that at least it gives us good moments in between the setup for whatever’s gonna rip our heart out in the season finale. You know, the Chicago Fire way. Give us enough that when you pull the rug out from under us, it’s going to hurt. A lot.
But we can still enjoy the good. We can hang onto it, even as the world starts to crumble around us. And we can celebrate the way some characters are finding their way into our good graces, while others …well, continue to prove they are exactly what we thought they were. Worried about the season finale? So are we. But we’re gonna smile and bear it because … Stellaride wedding. That’s the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Here are some teases for Chicago Fire 10×20 “Halfway to the Moon”:
- That first scene of Fire was FIRE.
- Worried Stella Kidd is a LOT. Not my favorite Stella Kidd, but Miranda is just so good at the small nuances of Stella, and there’s something super tender about the way she sometimes get to stand to the side on a call just waiting and worrying.
- Conflict can sometimes come from unexpected sources. Sometimes that conflict feels real. Other times, however…
- No, but seriously, find someone who looks at you like Kelly Severide looks at Stella Kidd. Or, like Kelly Severide looks every time the name Stella Kidd is mentioned.
- I especially love the patient version of Kelly that’s so common these days. He’s not the do first, think ten years later Kelly he used to be. And he knows how to use his words these days, too!
- Violet is a good, good person. That is all.
- Holding hands can sometimes be the height of intimacy.
- Okay, Gallo, YOU WIN. You’re more or less back in my good graces. But I’m warning you, be careful.
- Just because you see something coming, it doesn’t make it any less frustrating when it happens.
- Me at the ending: But whyyyy?
Are you excited for Chicago Fire 10×20 “Halfway to the Moon”? Share with us in the comments below!
Chicago Fire airs Wednesdays at 9/8c on NBC.