Here we are, once again. Talking about Timeless. Previewing another episode.
I don’t really know how to feel. I’m having a hard time making sense of my emotions. On the one side, I’m incredibly grateful, humbled and happy to have watched this show live during twenty eight episodes. On the other, this episode left me with a distinct feeling that this can’t be the end. How can it be when something is so good?
Good writing always leaves you wanting more.
But that’s a story for another day, today I’m here to try to preview: “The Miracle of Christmas Part 1 and 2” and to warn you: You’re gonna need Kleenex. Likely some chocolate. I’d also invest in some good wine. Or bad wine, whatever floats your boat. Just, make it alcoholic.
And prepare for the feels. Though, to be fair, I thought I was ready, and I wasn’t.
Here are some teases for the two-hour event:
- I cried more than once during this movie event – and that’s both happy tears and sad tears.
- And I screamed at the TV more than once.
- You know how there’s usually one scene that you’re like, okay, that’s the one I love the most and I’m going to replay on a loop till eternity? This has so many of those it’s almost impossible to pick, and every one of our bunker team gets at least one defining moment.
- By this I mean, each and every one of them has a moment that might make you cry.
- Easter eggs galore. Look out for Jan and Clockblockers, among those. No spoiling the rest.
- Two characters I desperately needed to have one good conversation during Season 2 had the conversation I needed and more in this movie.
- Two characters I wanted to have twenty million more conversations than they ever got to have, get to have a really good one in this movie.
- None of those are Lucy and Wyatt, who, by the way, get to have not one, not two, but many much-needed conversations.
- A few fanfic scenarios come to life. Make of that what you will.
- Mama Denise has a dirty, dirty mind.
- You know how sometimes a thing that happens is not what you want, but it’s still achingly beautiful pain that you kinda love and hate and it just hurts? Yeah, that happened to me in this movie.
- Will everyone be satisfied? That’s impossible. Even Hallmark movies don’t give everyone a happy ending. Did they do the best they possibly could considering the setup and the time available? IMHO, yes.
- Agent Christopher is the best. The End.
How are you feeling? Excited? Ready? Share with us in the comments below!
The Timeless two-hour movie event airs Thursday December 20th at 8/7c on NBC.